Here's who we're looking for:
Business Development Manager
The Best Bees Company is currently looking for a remote Business Development Manager to service the greater Washington, DC area. This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy individual contributor, ultimately responsible for growing and managing the activities for Best Bees in the mid-Atlantic region.
The successful candidate is an experienced sales and business developer with an ability to quickly learn new offerings, cultivate and manage corporate & government accounts, and grow the business within target markets. The Business Development Manager is remote and has the ability to work from our facilities in Washington, DC. Occasional travel may be required.
- New sales and growing the business in the regional area; attain new business revenue goals and assist in goal setting
- Expand the current client base, attract new clients and leads
- Creating and implementing a territory development strategy leveraging Best Bees’ unique offerings
- Build and Maintain relationships with key and new accounts
- Prepare and manage monthly and annual forecasts for your territory
- Identify, prioritize and represent the company at key trade events and conferences
- Collaborate and communicate with Director of Sales and Field Operations team
An Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced business development or sales professional with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience selling services and creating a book of business
- Experience in cultivating and growing new business relationships and opportunities
- “Can do” attitude, high level of motivation, thrives in a startup company environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and deliverables for multiple tasks
- Relationship building with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-learning mentality and be able to work independently/remotely
- PTO and Sick Time, Ability to Float Holidays
- Salary Package with Commission Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Personalized Sales Training
- Beekeeping Supplies/Materials/Products
A Mission & Culture worth selling
Who We Are
The Best Bees Company installs and maintains honeybee hives on commercial, government and residential properties in the urban centers across the US. Our mission is to improve pollinator health and expand the bee population.
Since 2010, we have made a tangible, positive impact on the environment, one beehive at a time. The Best Bees Company has developed innovative approaches and data that are now used by such institutions as NASA, MIT, Harvard, and National Geographic.
The Best Bees Company is a hub for scientists, artists, and adventurers, where a culture of creativity and environmental stewardship thrive. Our staff of driven professionals dedicate themselves to developing cutting-edge and resourceful ways of ensuring bee health, global food security, and client engagement.
How to Apply:
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Easy apply with Indeed! (Cover letters still required for consideration).