Here's who we're looking for:
Office Manager / Clerk of the Office: Boston, MA
Established in 2010, The Best Bees Company installs, manages and harvests honey from beehives on residential and corporate properties. Our mission is to improve bee health.
Currently we service regions across the country and have maintained steady growth. As part of that growth, our office needs have developed to necessitate a dedicated Office Manager.
Responsibilities will include
- Receiving and directing incoming office communications including media, sales, and informational inquiries. Incoming communications come through calls, emails, and mail
- Management of Executive schedules and travel arrangements
- Organization of office space and support with administrative office tasks, including increased communication and management through the renewal season
- New client onboarding including tracking of document fulfillment and followup on ongoing communications or administrative tasks
- Assistance and preparation for office visitors and events including securing meeting space, preparing documents, and greeting visitors
- Other tasks as assigned. Ability and initiative to identify administrative areas for improvement and build-out of associated processes
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- One to three years of experience in office administration, reception, or similar positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to follow through on lingering items or ongoing projects
- Ability to accurately maintain records
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation (10 days)
- 17-18 company holidays per year with the ability to float days
- Professional development reimbursement
- Access to beekeeping materials
Best Bees prides itself on being a supportive and inclusive employer. Our employees are empowered to make each position their own and are encouraged to propose improvements to the way we do business. Central to our communication, this position is integral to supporting the work that Best Bees does for global pollinator health and we are excited to find a candidate that shares our values and is looking to make a difference! If you would like more information about working at Best Bees or what we do, please reach out!
How to Apply
- In an email, describe your experience with one or more of the requirements listed above. What were the context, challenge, outcomes, and/or key takeaways?
- Attach or link to your resume or portfolio.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll follow up as soon as possible!