Here's who we're looking for:
Office Manager / Clerk of the Office: Boston, MA
The Best Bees Company is currently looking for an Office Manager located in Boston to join our growing team and help further our mission of promoting and protecting honey bee health!
Best Bees is a unique company with a unique mission and a culture to match. Our folks are dedicated environmentalists working to support scientific research in honeybee colonies on buildings and in backyards across the United States. The Office Manager plays a vital role in our administrative operations and has exposure to all levels of the organization. Many of our Senior Directors have held this position.
Responsibilities will include
- Overseeing company communication channels including email and phone systems, answering incoming communications, and directing calls and messages to appropriate channels
- Overseeing the corporate calendar, assisting with the management of corporate schedules and travel planning
- Management of the office space including desk and device assignments, general cleanliness, and stocking as needed
- Assisting with client communications including directing new business inquiries, onboarding new clients, addressing client questions, and facilitating the contract renewal process
- Processing of payments and deposits, financial record keeping, and processing of accounts payable. Close communication with the Finance department and Director of Corporate Operations
- Experience in delivering customer service through various means of communication, particularly over the phone
- Experience scheduling travel and maintaining multiple schedules
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Professional ability in office environments, experience in support roles preferred
- Self-motivated, resilient mentality with an ability to work independently/remotely while collaborating with others, ideal for those who thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive Salary Package
- PTO and Sick Time, Ability to Float Holidays, Winter Reset
- Flexible schedules (Ability to Work From Home (WFH))
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Personalized Training & Access to Beekeeper Training Materials
- Beekeeping Information/Supplies/Materials/Products
- A positive ESG mission with unique culture
Who We Are
The Best Bees Company installs and maintains honeybee hives on commercial, government, and residential properties in urban centers across the US. Our mission is to improve pollinator health and expand the bee population by partnering with clients across all sectors of business and government.
Since 2010, we have made a tangible, positive impact on the environment, one beehive at a time. The Best Bees Company has developed innovative approaches and data that are now used by such institutions as NASA, MIT, Harvard, and National Geographic.
The Best Bees Company is a hub for scientists, artists, and adventurers, where a culture of creativity and environmental stewardship thrive. Our staff of driven professionals dedicates themselves to developing cutting-edge and resourceful ways of ensuring bee health, global food security, and client engagement.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to our team at email@example.com – or easy apply online with Indeed.