Here's who we're looking for:
The Best Bees Company is on a mission to improve bee health. We are looking for a Marketing Manager with organizational excellence to bring us closer to this goal. Our ideal candidate is eager to harness ideas, crank out marketing campaigns, generate leads, and engage with clients.
You might be the person we’re looking for if you are a team player and a self-starter, ready to report on results. When faced with a problem, you’re quick to roll up your sleeves and dig up a solution. You believe climate change is one of the greatest threats of our time and want to be part of a team that is making a difference.
- Manage the production of sales tools, marketing assets, client deliverables, and PR collaborations (print, video, interactive, and in-person formats)
- Oversee the production of content through a stable of writing and design resources, manage the process, and be responsible for delivering high-quality deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Plan, execute, measure and optimize lead gen campaigns including events, direct mail, PPC, content, print ads, radio spots
- Maintain the website through contracted development resources.
- Keep tabs on industry trends to shape our marketing strategy.
- Keep the marketing team organized and drive productivity and collaboration using Agile principles: own and organize the marketing backlog, facilitate team meetings, remove impediments
- Accustomed to wearing multiple hats, owning a wide variety of projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Loves to be organized and stick to a timeline
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for design and an ear for brand tone
- Experience deploying technology solutions for marketing operations
Calm under pressure; steady and reliable
- Strong collaborator, knows how to bridge the gap between marketing, sales, and operations teams
- Supportive leader, gives actionable feedback
- Aligns with company values and is passionate about the health of our planet
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- Travel availability upon request
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
Familiar with the following software/tools:
- Google Workspace
- Active Campaign
- Zoom Webinar
- Offer to be commensurate with experience
- Well-balanced and fun organizational culture
How to Apply
- In an email, describe your experience with one or two of the responsibilities listed above. What were the context, challenge, outcomes, and/or key takeaways?
- Attach or link to your resume or portfolio.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll follow up as soon as possible!