Here's who we're looking for:
Client Services Representative: Regional
We are looking to hire a Client Services Representative to work with the nation's leading beekeeping service company.
The Best Bees Company, established in 2010, cares for beehives located at residential and corporate properties across 14 US cities. Our mission is to improve bee health and increase pollinators through client participation. We are a company of about 80 employees and have about 1300 beehives under management.
We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 5 years and are seeking support for our clients through the hire of a Client Services Representative.
This position will manage clients across 13 cities of the US and would ideally be based in Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, New York, or Washington DC.
The position will be expected to work closely with the Field Operations team to ensure clients are communicated with in regards to their beekeeper schedule.
- Sending of client visit Notifications each week
- Overseeing the company client email account
- Handling Client calls regarding schedule
- Handling Beekeepers calls regarding schedule and client needs
- Reconfiguring schedule as needed with approval from Operations Managers
- Sending of client Follow Up emails to communicate the health of each client's beehive
- Assisting with client onboarding
- Supporting the Beekeepers in the AM
Ideal candidates possess the following...
- Environmental or Sustainability Background
- Strong Writing Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Operational Understanding
- 2+ Years Custom Support Experience
- Ability to juggle multiple requests
- Patience in high-stress situations
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Proficient in Google Docs & Sheets
- Basic understanding of honey bees (not required, but helpful)
- Offer to be commensurate with experience
- Well-balanced and fun organizational culture
How to Apply
- In an email, describe your experience with one or two of the responsibilities listed above. What were the context, challenge, outcomes, and/or key takeaways?
- Attach or link to your resume or portfolio.
- Send it to email@example.com. We’ll follow up as soon as possible!
We require all employees to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.