Here's who we're looking for:
The Best Bees Company needs the right Sales Professional to help grow our corporate account base. If you want to feel good about the service you are selling, make the world a healthier place, and help save what some consider the most important insect on earth, we need to hear from you!
The Best Bees Company is a national beekeeping service headquartered on Albany Street in Boston. We provide beekeeping services to individuals and institutions that would like bees on their properties, but want it handled by a professional. A portion of the proceeds from our beekeeping services fund our scientific research for improving pollinator health, thereby securing our food system, stabilizing plant habitats, and mitigating climate change for generations to come.
The Sales Professional’s primary responsibility will be outbound sales to corporate accounts in the greater Boston, New York, Washington D.C., Seattle, San Francisco, and Denver regions. The ideal candidate is results oriented, optimistic, and eager to engage with potential clients in Commercial Real Estate, Hospitality, Large Employer Companies, and Institutions. Experience with such prospect clients is desired.
In this role, you will:
- Represent, Promote, and Sell our beekeeping services in a way that is congruent with our brand.
- Produce quality sales activity on a daily basis (cold calling, sales presentations, prospecting, generate proposals, and closing deals)
- Hit your numbers
- Develop and implement sales campaigns that deliver results
- Assist in the development of effective sales tools
- Build quality relationships with internal and external customers
- Expand existing accounts with multiple locations.
Ideally, you have 5-10 years of professional experience under your belt. On past projects, you’ve successfully:
- Track record of sales success
- Highly motivated and driven
- Familiarity with CRM systems, ideally SalesForce
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Communicate professionally in email and on phone calls
- Open to feedback and direction
- Solid time management skills and self-discipline
- Punctual and Presentable
- A strong desire to be successful, self-starter, and a true initiator
What We Offer
- Competitive Commission structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
How to Apply
- In an email, describe your experience with one or more of the requirements listed above. What were the context, challenge, outcomes, and/or key takeaways?
- Attach or link to your resume or portfolio.
- Send it to email@example.com
- We’ll follow up as soon as possible!